14 Nov 2010

Working from home - For REAL


Oh, yes. There is a thing or two to say about the "Work at home" business. After all, that is what many of us do for a living. But NO, I am NOT, as you for certainty now are thinking, going to promote any obscure scam or go nuts about how to promote your business using some social media here. Not this time.

No, I am going to tell you how I feel sick when I see all those happy people - you know the pictures, you see them everywhere - sitti
ng there smiling behind a clean desk, perhaps waving at the camera, telling you some lies about how they only work four hours per week and make a fortune doing absolutely nothing.

UGH! My blood pressure rises to never seen heights when I just think of it.

Now. I am not saying that every single one of those pictures, and/or the people on them are fake, and some of them might just be tidy, but really; You d
on't have to be a mathematician to figure out the odds of all of those millions of people becoming not working millionaires simply on a PTC-program...

To show you all how it really may look like in the facilities of a serious online marketer I hereby, completely without shame, show you my working space. At home:


No comments: