2 Nov 2010

Massive Surfing

Since I'm "Back in the saddle again", so to speak, I decided to do something that I haven't done for a long, long time; Massive surfing. That is, surfing multiple trafficexchanges simultaneously.

It can be hard on your clickin'finger and a killer for your mouse, but you do get a good grip on what is being promoted out there.

So I dug up some old passwords on StartXchange, Hit2Hit, Hit Lion, TopTierTraffic, WebBizInsider and a few more. Guess what I found?

Absolutely nothing had changed in the six months I've been away!

Well, not much anyways. Sure, I saw a few - yes, only a few - new sites that I haven't seen before, but mainly it was just the same old stuff.

So, any conclusions?

Are those old referral pages simply that good, or is here an opportunity for us to bring in some new stuff?

Well, to be honest, I'm going to try both!

No comments: