19 Nov 2010

Beggars and begging letters

Every now and then there is some kind of begging letters going around. Especially out there on the traffic exchanges. Mostly there is some kind of a "cause" behind the story, someone with a brain tumor, someones loved one dying in despair, the need of a new wheelchair... well through the years we've seen the lot.

On EasyHits4U there was a new variant: "Please, I need cash to start my online business".

Basically this guy was without internet, without computer and had no money. I don't remember if he was homeless or not, but the ad - he claimed - was written from the local library.

Oh yes. There are actually people like this. I have been one of them, being without internet, no laptop and no money. And I was then thinking of throwing a similar kind of stunt. Oh boy am I happy now that I did not!

The strange thing is; These guys actually get some money to their accounts this way! So, please go ahead and donate. I am out of beer!

Bitcoin: 17uK8t8hpezMFbwNHTtabxAkJnVsrUKpyt



I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks.

- William Shakespeare

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben, thanks for the reply on my blog. I tried to donate, but I got this error message:

We apologize, but the payment button settings are incorrect. The following problems occurred:

•ap_purchasetype field is invalid. Acceptable values are item, service, item-goods, item-auction & subscription.
•ap_itemname field cannot be left empty.
•Sorry the merchant account is invalid

If you are a buyer, please inform the seller

------------------

Yep, me (dishtv21) was the buyer, so I am informing the begger (cough cough) I mean seller :)