22 Nov 2010

Oh my, I am getting older!


Yes. I am.

The maybe not so fun fact, oddly enough in some strange way the fact somewhat comfort me; So are you!

Yesterday one of my other blogs celebrated its 2 years birthday. If a blog can do that. Anyways, when I had a small checkup on the things I wrote two years ago I could not believe my eyes. What the heck? Did I really try to convince people that this crap was for real?!

Things change, people change and approaches to both of those change too. And I bet that, if I live long enough, I will have a blast when I read this in 10 or 20 years.

However, there is one thing that don't change. And haven't done so in the last 4000 years or so; The need of us to earn money. There's a multitude of "reports", "free e-books" and guides out there that all try to show you how to get rich in - if not in days or hours (scams) - a few weeks. Most of them are CRAP!

Well, I guess you knew that.

One thing I found, when reading through my old stuff, that I have to admit I'd completely forgotten totally was a program called "Take The Internet Back", or T.I.B. Mostly for fun I logged in to check it out and to my amazement it looks great! Huge amount of totally free e-books and applications downloadable for the benefit of your business. Many of them you can re-brand the way you want and shuffle them ahead as viral marketing products!

I know where I will spend a lot of hours the next few days; TIB!



No comments: