29 Nov 2010

Socializing in Traffic Exchanges

A funny thing just happened. I was bored to death and getting a bit frustrated about the fact that there suddenly seem to be absolutely nothing to write about. So I decided to do what I always do when that happens: Log in to some of the surf-sites where they have a chat.

Today I logged in to Hit Lion, StartXChange and I Love Hits. "Hit Lion" was no fun, not for the mood I was in now. In "I Love Hits" they mostly said Goodnight and Hello, that time of the morning for the users in there. In "StartXchange" they had just talked about Finland, the wonderful country where I live!

Jiihhaa, saved by the bell!

The boredom was gone, and so were the thoughts of writing suicidal notes as the last thing ever to be written by me!

So, there you have it; The Traffic Exchanges will help you, not only to riches, but also to get on with your simple daily tasks! Social Marketing at its best.

Thank You, StartXchange and Tim Linden!

Oh, and thank YOU, all the guys that do the surfing and chatting!


No comments: