29 Nov 2010

PayPal reports to IRS


As most of us law-obeying citizens I know and even understand the need and the reasons for us to pay taxes.

However, every time I have to pay them I feel sick. Don't you?

So when I stumbled over a splash-page (the picture below - who made it, I unfortunately do not know) that told me that IRS will be getting information directly from PayPal I felt a cold chill going down my spine. And for the first time in a long time feel really lucky.

Why? Oh, for once I am not pissed anymore because PayPal froze my account - with all the money in it - they can keep them. And I am SO happy that I for over a year now have been one in the happy family of AlertPay!

And I have never had any reason to complain about the service!

So, why don't you do the same, sign up for AlertPay NOW!


No comments: