12 Nov 2010

Robert Louis Stevenson



Today we, all lovers of Treasure Island, celebrate the Scottish novelist, poet, essayist and travel writer R. L. Stevenson and the fact he was born 160 years ago today. Birthday party! His best-known books include Treasure Island - One we all know -, Kidnapped, and another classic; the Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
I tried to find some TE, traffic exchange, that in any way possible remind me of either Stevenson or Treasure Island, but the few there was looked so puny so I decided to skip that tought. Instead I choosed to do something I haven´t done in a long while; Try a new Safelist!

I found one suitable for today called AdPirate Safelist that I will try to setup. Let's see what happens...


Hmmm.... Total members 1372. + 1 now. Fill in the usual details... List e-mail, contact e-mail, name password... Affiliate payout AlertPay... Membership free Ready to go!

Oh! The validation link went to my trash bin... Validate... God! I really do hate these "This is the last time you'll see this offer..." Unusual amount of these here. WAY too many.

The left bar with option seem to contain lots of things. And I am really saying LOTS here. I count to 53 (!) buttons, but I settle for the credit mailer - 10 000 credits, free member allowed to send to 370. New tracking-link from Linktrack, the famous copy-paste, and off we go!

No comments: