16 Nov 2010

Surfaholic

A funny thing, I haven't done any serious surfing at all on a traffic exchange for almost a year.

Anywhere.

I stopped clicking last fall when... Yes, I was basically surfing 16 to 18 hours per day, mostly over at TrafficEra. The team-chat was addictive and our team was more often in the top three of teams than not. Finally It went to the point where I had to decide between my wife and my mouse. Wasn't really that difficult, I say now many months later, but I remember the nights when I woke soaking in sweat and thinking about all the clocks I'd been missing. Yeah, well, you have had to be there to understand.

But basically, with a little help from my friends and family, I got free. And stayed clean for many months.

Then I suddenly had a mail from Easy Hits 4 You. And for some reason I opened it.

Now I'm doing 1000+ clicks per day at Easy Hits 4 You, just to get the $0.30 that every member get for surfing 1000.

I most definitely am a surfaholic.

But I know I can quit when ever I want to. I promise, honey!



Popular 1:1 Traffic Exchange

1 comment:

CarolW44 said...

That was funny! Well, surfing is nice, it's like a meditation but you think you are actually working, so it's perfect for people who have too much of the work ethic : )

Nice blog...