31 Oct 2010

Hangover...



Well, as many of you know, I've been away for a few months. Doing things a man have to do, as they say in those Dickens-novels from long way back in ancient past...

Whatever.

I have a headache. Too much beer and Jaegermeister yesterday. Many of you know what I'm trying to say.

The one and only reason I gather myself so much together that I can write a few sentences here is YOU people, and the fact that I won a bet because of you all.

My buddy, the one who helped me get drunk yesterday, had a laugh on my behalf; He said that there is NO such thing as easy money on the net. Well, I agreed, but drunk as I was I - after a small dispute - promised him I'll get a few hundred bux on my account in 24 hours.

Sure enough, I dug up all my contacts, sent out a lot of letters, sold a bunch of goodies (gave more of them as bribes), and - voilá, as the frenchmen say - I did it.

457,50 in 24 hours.

And no, I'm not going to tell you how. But here's a hint:

If any of you still argue about the value of building a list of people you know; forget it. There is NO way you can make money, serious money that is, online without a personal list of people to use.

One way to get a list like that is to join a social business network like APSense.

See You There!

Now back to bed...

No comments: