29 Oct 2010

Clicking for Cash.. A PTC with SchnaapKlicks!

Well, for once in my lifetime I joined a PTC for one of the reasons NOT to join one: The name. Well, I did do some research first, of course, and I found out that this program seem legitime enough. They have a low payout to both AlertPay and PayPal, free members can ask for a withdrawal when having 4 $ in the account, and none of the clicks are below 1 cent.

Another new, at least for me, thing they offer is the fact they offer you the opportunity to buy or rent new referrals. Kind of fun, if you like me sometimes have problems getting people to sign up for new programs!

Go ahead, try it for free HERE, you can always upgrade later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love shnaapKlicks its the only site that I actually have cashed out of. Yeah it was four dollars but its better then nothing.