28 Feb 2018

Payza - The online bank and crypto-currency wallet...


I got a bit confused, and amazed, when I got a letter from one of my friends asking me about Payza, I was in the belief everyone and his dog already knew about this online bank.

When it comes to transferring money online there is, in my mind, only one option; Payza. Not only do they accept cash in almost every currency there is, but they also accept Bitcoin and deal with several other cryptos (read about that on the Payza-blog that here).

This payment processor is also excellent for exchange of crypto-currencies or currencies in general. I use it for more and more of my different businesses.

Payza's head of operations is in Montreal, Canada, and they have additional offices in the USA, England, Sweden, India and Bangladesh. With a Payza Personal Account you can send and receive money in over 190 countries worldwide.

No signup or maintenance fees makes it easy to open an account, I personally recommend a personal account for beginners instead of the business one, but that is completely up to the user.

 Payza

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.