21 Feb 2018

Cryptocurrency scams and how to avoid them...


I intended to briefly go over a few of the most common scams in the now so popular and fascinating cryptocurrency business. Oh boy, how I got it wrong. All wrong. The short article I wrote soon grew into a five part series, then into seven part and now it is developing to a smaller book. And it is still not finished.

Simply put, I took on a way too big project for a blog of this kind to handle. Even if I break it to parts it is way too massive.

Well, I will - I have to since I started on it - finish it, hopefully sooner than later. Then I'll find a way to get it uploaded somewhere so you people can get it downloaded and have a look at it.

In the meantime, while we all wait for it to finish itself, you and I can have a look at a booklet called "Crypto-currency evolution" by the Finance Freedom Foundation.


 crypto-currency evolution

No comments: