21 Mar 2018

Traffic-Splash - One heck of a traffic exchange

A few years back, in April of 2009 to be precise, I wrote a short thingy about a traffic exchange (TE)Traffic-Splash. Today, when I looked at it, I am pretty sure I didn't write it myself - instead I used a prewritten text meant to be used in email marketing campaigns.

Well, here is a new try at this one. Traffic-Splash deserves more than just a few copy-paste lines.

Traffic-Splash is owned by Paul Kinder, Robert Puddy and Josh Abbot + a customer care team of another three people. You are very well taken care of! As for now it has more than 190.000 users to prove that, and the TE is still growing. Of course, it is free to join!

One of the really nice things with it, is the fact that you can do some social branding of yourself - insert your FB-page, twitter, Skype, YouTube or Blog. And the chat. Chatting with your fellow surfers is always fun.

The commissions you get are paid out on Fridays, to your PayPal or Payza account, and the minimum payout is $10. You really do have to enter a place for them to pay your money, if you don't they take them back after 6 months. I know, this happened to me when I was off doing other things for a while. As they say on their site "The affiliate program is a bonus for active members, not a right of membership. If your account becomes inactive you will not be eligible for the affiliate program."

Well, enough of the praising - Head over to Traffic-Splash and have a look for yourself. Happy Splashing!

 Traffic-Splash

No comments: