13 Apr 2018

Penny stock, or cent stock - in weed!?

Penny stocks, also known as cent stocks in some countries, are common shares of small public
companies that trade at low prices per share. And yes, penny stocks have a really bad reputation, Prosecutors and the Federal Bureau of Investigation say that fraud is widespread in the penny stock market. Even though the penny stock companies are small, the scams that involve them can be for tens of millions of dollars.

And here is a fun one for you: There is a big penny stock market in the weed industry!

Yes, that's right. And I Am serious, even if I haven.t tried that market myself. Yet. However, I did get a report, cost me a whopping 87 cent, that gives a really good insight in this, to me, obscure business! Fun to read, and boy do I get cheap points at parties!

The report is a quick, fun read. You'll get the background of 8 different stock, how high the writer of it think the stock can go and much more. In addition to the report that highlights these "weed stocks" with claimed untapped potential, you'll also claim a full 30 day trial to the authors buy and sell alert newsletter for cheap penny stocks "Microcap Millionaires". (Penny stocks are also referred to as microcap stocks).

Have a go at it, the report that is, is my advice. Almost free fun, as I said. AND, perhaps you'll learn something new, I know I did.and still am!



No comments: