24 Mar 2018

Clickbank Affiliate Magic - another way to get sales

A while back, a month or so, I briefly wrote about a program called "CB Passive Income" by Patric Chan (clicking the link takes you to that post). Since I am all for multiple streams of income, in my opinion the only way to do some real money online, I always look out for new and innovative ways of making a few sales, getting referrals and so on...

I found one, again, called "CB Affiliate Magic". It is a catalog builder application for Clickbank affiliates, and promises a simple and easy way to create catalogs in different niches within a minute. You can generate a nice HTML-code that you simply copy and paste into your website, blog or Facebook page.

The software really seem promising and I will definitely have a closer look at this one as soon as I get the time for it. The one thing that a bit feels disturbing to me is the fact that it is so cheap, could a thing like this really work?

 Clickbank affiliate magic

No comments: