28 Mar 2008

Trafficexchanges or TE's

Like most other online marketers out there I use a lot of TE's. And many of them I do not use, simply signed up for them, surfed a few sites, and then forgot all about them. You've done that too, haven't You? ;)

So I decided I try to find out all the ones I've signed up for through the past years. Phew! Believe me when I say it was NOT an easy task I gave myself here...

Well, here they are. If anyone liked to join a new TE, please feel free to do so. All of them give You some free credits for Your efforts (sign up and surf a few).

Adsense Elite Team
Advertising Know-How
Arobu Hits
Best Free Traffic
Blue-Surf
Canadian Clicks
Click Evolution
EasyHits4U
FastFreeway
ForeverTraffic
HelpHits
Hit Bandit
HitGusher
Hit Pulse
HitSafari
HitSense
Hit2Hit
I Love Hits
Jesus Traffic 4 All
Just More Traffic
Kolachi Surfing
Lazy Ace Traffic
Link Crews

RealHits4U
StartXchange
Top Surfer
TrafficAttitude
Traffic Discovery Biz Exchange
TrafficEra
TrafficG
Traffic Planets
Traffic Pods
Traffic Roundup
Traffic-Splash
TrafficSwarm
TS25
WebBizInsider
WebCentreSurf

I am 100% sure there are more that I have signed up for and forgot about, but what can You do? I am a lousy admin, that is clear. ;)





No comments: